- Hook: Size F/US
- 1 hank black pearl cotten
- Pacifier attachment set
- Embroidery Needle
- Large-eye Yarn needle
- Small amount of fiberfill
- Work 8 sc into 2nd ch, do not turn, place marker (8sc)
- 2 sc in each st (16sc)
- Sc in next st, 2sc into next, repeat to end. (24sc)
- Sc in next 2 sts, 2 sc into next st, repeat to end, join with a sl st. Fasten off. (32sc)
Ch 3, work 5 dc into 3rd ch. Fasten off leaving a long tail.
Ch 2, work 3 sc into 2nd ch. Sew this part on to first part.
With black pearl cotten, embroider the face onto the front of one of the head circles
Finishing: Do this for both
Sew circles tog leaving a 1" (3cm) opening. Stuff with the fiberfill and then cont to sew the circle closed. Sew ears onto head. Sew head onto one end of pacifier attachment.
Rabbit Ear: Make 2
Ch 8 and work hdc in 2nd ch from hook and in next 5 ch, (2hdc, 2dc, 2hdc) in last ch, 6 hdc along back side. Fasten off leaving a long tail.
Embroider thr face onto thr front of one of the circles.